Embroidered Ball: Temari
These thread balls are quite mesmerizing, and once the technique is mastered it offers virtually limitless opportunities to vary and customize. With the help of pins, strips of cloth and thread are wrapped around a small ball to create delightful patterns. Traditionally given to children as toys, they also make original gifts for friends and family.
- Starts at 10:45 Sunday 17th
- £5 Per person
- Recommended for teens and above.
- Note: Parental supervision required for under-18s due to sharp objects.
- No advance bookings, purchase a token for the activity at the HJ shop (near the Creative Studio).
- You should be at the Creative Studio 10 minutes before the starting time for the activity.
- You can only purchase a token for an activity during the same session it is taking place.
- 60 People max per activity.