Tsumami Flower: Tsumami no Hana
Ever wonder how those beautiful Japanese hair accessories are made? Well, the answer is “Tsumami Zaiku”. A special technique in which small pieces of square cloth are manipulated with tweezers to create beautiful flowers and other shapes, Tsumami Zaiku is currently enjoying a renaissance in Japan.
A few pieces of decorative cloth, a deft twist of a needle, and the result is a beautiful, intricate hair accessory. What better to pair with your Japanese kimono, or even your favorite dress!
- Starts at 17:15 Saturday 16th
- £5 Per person
- All Ages
- No advance bookings, purchase a token for the activity at the HJ shop (near the Creative Studio).
- You should be at the Creative Studio 10 minutes before the starting time for the activity.
- You can only purchase a token for an activity during the same session it is taking place.
- 60 People max per activity.