Japanese washi paper is art in its own right. Not only is the paper rich in texture and thick fibre, it’s also often available in colourful designs and intricate patterns. Often used in traditional craftwork, washi is a most elegant material and has enjoyed a favoured status amongst Japanese craftspeople for centuries.
In this session, you will learn how to make your own bracelet out of beautiful washi paper! A few quick rolls and you’ve your first washi bead. String them together in different colour combinations to satisfy your creativity and express your individuality! Since the beads are handmade, if you ever change your mind, swap out a bead to enjoy a whole new look! Simple, yet the stylish designs draw the eye and add a touch of traditional beauty to any outfit!
- Starts at 16:30 Friday 15th, 15:45 Sunday 17th
- £5 Per person
- All Ages
- No advance bookings, purchase a token for the activity at the HJ shop (near the Creative Studio).
- You should be at the Creative Studio 10 minutes before the starting time for the activity.
- You can only purchase a token for an activity during the same session it is taking place.
- 60 People max per activity.