We are urgently looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our business development team.
1) Digital Marketing staff (Part-Time/Full Time /Freelance)
- Planning and executing effective Digital Marketing to develop our business and to strengthen brand images
- Working closely with the event team and PR team to plan and implement merchandise promotion and communication
- Researching and developing a novel and effective customer-focused media approach across the main social media networks and SEO
- Researching ideal software and platforms for various projects
- Good communication and co-operation with outsourcers and freelancers
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools (WordPress / Mailchimp / Hootsuite etc)
- Track record of comms and media planning and utilizing social media
- Excellent communication skills to build a good relationship with customers, suppliers, and colleagues
- Experience in standard business Japanese as well as English
The ideal candidate:
- Familiar with marketing in the UK as well as current trends, and able to create and implement responsive, flexible and focused marketing plans.
- Has results-based problem solving skills to reach team goals, and effective communication skills to co-ordinate with their team.
- Has good leadership and is able to negotiate with outside stakeholders and colleagues
- Is self-motivated and interested in developing skills and performing research
- Is keen on Japanese culture, possesses native or near-native ability in Japanese Language
- Familiarity with Photoshop/Illustrator and other editing software
Candidates must have permission to work in the UK.1
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV. Successful candidates will be contacted via email or telephone for interviews.
Cross Media Ltd