Junior Sales Manager, Event Team
We’re looking for an individual to join the sales team at our White City office, working toward the 2019 July HYPER JAPAN Festival. In addition to general exhibition sales duties, the role will involve event planning duties as well as supporting the Operations team with general duties.
The ideal candidate
- Should have 1-2 years experience in events or related fields. (Experience with event design, stage design/operation is desirable, but not required.)
- Should have an understanding of the event planning and sales process, as well as a basic understanding of marketing.
- Is expected to be able to plan and execute a project at HYPER JAPAN (Stage area, J-Culture area, Theatre area, Sake area, etc.)
- Able to manage workload independently and effectively
- Should be able to handle English on a native, or near-native level with experience in standard Business English
- Should be able to handle Japanese on a business level, ideally with experience in a Japanese company.
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills required
- Able to start within one month
- Able to work in UK
- Willing to learn about UK Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Interested in Japanese pop culture
- 9: 00 ~ 18: 00 (1 hour lunch break included)
- Permanent, full-time
- White City office
- 24K+, depending on experience
To apply for this position, please email [email protected] with a covering letter and CV. Successful candidates will be contacted via email or telephone for interviews.
Photographer/Videographer (Amateur or Semi-pro, temporary position)
We’re actively looking for photographers in particular, for assistant photography roles at our next event.
Interested candidates please email your CV (up to 2 pages) and/or links to your portfolio to [email protected] If you are not a UK citizen, please also email a copy of your personal identification or state details of your visa status to the same email address.
Due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.