Good news for cosplayers: We’re extending the deadline for COSParade entrants until this Friday, July 3rd! That gives you a few more days of nipping, tucking, sewing and cutting, or just working out which of your wardrobe full of costumes you’ll choose to wear! If you can’t make this date, don’t fret (too much), as there will be room for some applications on-the-day. If you plan on applying on-the-day on Saturday, please make sure you head to the Cosplay Community area FIRST THING as there’s only a short window for signups before the COSParade stage show, however.
As if that wasn’t enough cosplay cool for you all, we’ve got an assortment of cosplay guests coming to share their know-how, pose for photos and show off their own amazing work, from HJ veterans such as VCosplay and Chiquita to event newcomers like Hekady and Sootydragon. You can keep an eye out for workshops running throughout Saturday and Sunday, with some examples listed below!
- Make your own Cat ears with Chiquitita Cosplay and Hekady Cosplay
- Craft your own animal tails with Tasha Cosplay Mackenzie
- Make your own soot sprites with VCosplay
- Make your own Kawaii plushie (with all our guests!)
- Craft your own Horde and Alliance Banners with Hekady Cosplay