Visitor Admission and Ticket Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (hereafter also referred to as ‘Terms’ or ‘Terms and Conditions’) carefully before purchasing your tickets for HYPER JAPAN Festival 2022 (hereafter also referred to as ‘the ‘Event’) wholly organised and operated by Cross Media Limited (hereafter also referred to as ‘CM’, the ‘Organiser’, the ‘Company’, ‘us’ or ‘we’), Unit G18, The Light Box, 111 Power Road, Chiswick, London W4 5PY UK.
The Event will take place between 22nd to 24th July 2022 at Evolution London, Battersea Park, Chelsea Bridge, Queenstown Rd, London SW11 4NJ.
By purchasing a ticket, a ticket buyer (‘you’, the ‘Buyer’ or the ‘Customer’) confirms and agrees to have read, understood, and agree to the Terms & Conditions as set out below.
- General Conditions;
- You understand and agree that a pre-purchased entry ticket is valid for one person to enter the Event.
- A ticket (i.e. General Admission Tickets, 3 Day Pass, Evening Event Tickets etc) is issued for your sole use and you shall not sell or transfer any tickets to any other person.
- A ticket (Entry tickets including General Admission Tickets and Evening Event Tickets) is valid for time and days shown on the ticket for the entry to the Event.
- Add on Event Ticket allows entry to an “add on” event, on the day and time shown on the ticket.
- All special events and activities (i.e. Sake Experience, Workshops etc.) require an “add on” ticket which is only valid if accompanied by an entry ticket for the same day.
- We do not take responsibility for any missed activities due to the Buyer not being present for the full duration of the Event. If you have “add on” ticket for an activity, please check the Event schedule to ensure you are present at the time of the activity. Please also allow time for queuing to enter the Event.
- We will NOT refund any “add on” tickets in the case of the Buyer not having an entry ticket for the Event. Before purchasing “add on” ticket, please ensure you already have, or purchase the entry ticket at the same.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the opening hours of the Event, features, performances, workshops and other special events for operational reasons and are not obliged to offer any refund or other form of compensation except in accordance with your rights as a consumer under law (for which please contact your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau).
- Anyone attending the Event should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organiser to be presented to the Organiser on request.
- Everyone attending the Event is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements. Your props and bags may be checked by security or staff.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse, exclude or remove anyone at the Event in the following instances:
- If you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions or we consider you are likely to break these Terms, or are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations;
- If you are known to violate the code of conducts or commit any illegal act at any previous HYPER JAPAN events;
- If you infringe copyright; and
- At the Organisers’ discretion.
- Children and Age Limit:
- Entry tickets for children under 10 years of age are free, however children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult with the appropriate general admission ticket.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with the appropriate general admission tickets.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must obtain the permission of a parent or legal guardian before sending any information to the Organiser, entering any contests at the Event, posting any information at HYPER JAPAN or related websites.
- The Organiser does not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 18. If the Organiser becomes aware that it has inadvertently collected any such data it shall be promptly deleted from the Organiser’s records.
- Cancellation Policy and Refunds:
- All tickets for the Event, if purchased directly from us on the ticket sales platform, come with a 14 day money back guarantee. A request should be made within 14 days of purchase in writing with your details to HYPER JAPAN’s email address email@example.com.
- Information relating to attractions, content and add on events on the HYPER JAPAN Website or the ticket sales site are subject to change. If you have bought a specific add on ticket which is cancelled, you will automatically receive a ticket refund. Any event entry ticket will remain valid, and so not refunded, unless the Event is cancelled as in the Clause 4.3.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event, or any part of the Event, on limited or no notice at the Organiser’s sole discretion. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of the Event;
- In the case of the Event being cancelled by the Organiser, you can choose to transfer your credit to future HYPER JAPAN Festival events organised by the Organiser. Applicable events will be decided by the Organiser and credit holders will be informed at the appropriate time to claim their credit for future Events.
- In the case that the Customer chooses not to exercise credit transfer under 4.3.1. , the Organiser will refund the buyer ticket fee less expenses incurred by the Organiser within 14days.
- Prohibited items:
Please note these items are prohibited at the Event;
- Any weapons and projectile weapons including but not limited to guns, rifles, bows or artillery including airsoft guns, BB guns, paintball guns or props built from parts of these items, and gun props regardless of materials.
- Metal blades whether sharp or blunt including swords, axes, kunai, ice skates, and knives and sharp items such as nails and bolts.
- Hard bats, paddles or clubs including wooden or metal baseball bats, golf clubs.
- Slings and catapults.
- Laser pointers, vuvuzelas, silly string, and drones, power tools and heavy tools including chainsaws and hedge trimmers.
- Chemical weapons, explosives, incendiary device including mace, pepper spray, fog or vapour machines.
- Large pressurised containers and gas canisters.
- Any items restricted or prohibited from being carried by law including knuckledusters, nunchucks, and bokken (a type of hard wooden or toughened plastic training sword).
- Heavy items that could be used as weapons including iron pokers, heavy cast iron pans, or crowbars.
- Prohibited attire:
Please note the below attires are prohibited as general attire for attendees at the Event and visitors are required to dress responsibly;
- Adult fetish attire.
- Any costume or props of 1.5 metres width and 2 meters height, including banners, wings or puppets. Costumes, props, performances, and displays must not involve or create naked flames, explosions, smoke nor arcs or bursts of exposed electricity.
- The Organiser reserves a right to intervene in the case of inappropriate attire, or not meeting Organiser health and safety standards.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete. You expressly agree that the Company is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the submission of false or inaccurate information.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons. You expressly agree that the Company cannot accept any liability for loss or damage arising out of such cancellation.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud, an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected, or default of payment on instalment options.
- By purchasing a ticket, the Buyer consent to the collection, use and retention of submitted personal information by the Organiser, which the Buyer gives explicit consent by ticking the Consent Form upon checking out.
- Personal information including the full name, address, telephone number, email address is held by the Organiser. The information is needed to process the transaction and fulfil your order and any subsequent problems or disputes.
- Credit/debit card details are not held by the Organiser.
- Submitted personal information may be used for internal administration and analysis by the Organiser and associated companies.
- Submitted information (but not credit/debit card details) may be shared with third parties on occasion but only for the purpose of completing the transaction.
- Submitted personal information, for the purpose of associated administration and obtaining professional advice, may also be passed to the management of the venue where the Event is taking place at their request.
- The Organiser shall not sell, rent or trade personal information belonging to the Buyer to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Photography and Filming:
- During the Event, Official HYPER JAPAN photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos. You consent by purchasing the Event tickets to such photography and filming without compensation and confirm that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors and their likenesses and/or sound recordings of visitors’ voices, for the purpose of the Organiser’s marketing in future, for exploitation in any and all media worldwide, without liability.
- Intellectual Property:
- The Service and its content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Organiser. Stills and video footage taken during the course of the Event belong to the Organiser and the Organiser may use this footage for whatever reason. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United Kingdom and Japan. Our trademarks and other intellectual property may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Organiser. Any copying of the Event materials (including any stills or videos taken during the course of the Event) or adaptation is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Organiser.
- Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Ticket Enquiries : send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org