The Japanese have been making colourful “otedama” cloth beanbags for centuries. They can be used for juggling and a host of other children’s games, as well as being decorative and making excellent gifts. They come in all shapes and sizes, and in this session you will get to make a traditional beanbag using beautiful Japanese cloth.
- Starts at 17:45 Friday 15th
- £5 Per person
- All Ages
- Note: Parental supervision required for under-18s due to sharp objects.
- No advance bookings, purchase a token for the activity at the HJ shop (near the Creative Studio).
- You should be at the Creative Studio 10 minutes before the starting time for the activity.
- You can only purchase a token for an activity during the same session it is taking place.
- 60 People max per activity.