Feeling crafty? Then come try your hand at the super easy and adorable craft of needle felting. Simple to learn and quick to master, needle felting is a hugely popular hobby in Japan. A quick internet search will turn up a wealth of tiny, fuzzy creations, from cuddly octopuses to fluffy foodstuffs! The possibilities are (literally) endless. Make a small felt character and turn it into a brooch, hair accessory or Christmas ornament!
Run by Jessica Corlett from the Otome Sewing Bee, the UKs only specialist J-Fashion dressmaking & crafts club.
…So what will you make?
- When: Sunday Nov 27th at 5pm-6pm
- Where: Hyper Creative Studio
- £5 Per person
- Recommended for teenagers and adults due to sharp tools
- No advance bookings
- Classes can be paid for at Creative Studio reception.
- Be at the Creative Studio 10 minutes before the starting time for the activity.
- Approx 30-40 people max per activity.
Questions or comments? E-mail [email protected]
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/351267365210503/ (Loads of needle felt inspiration for the undecided!)
Otome Sewing Bee: http://jessicacorlett.com/otome-sewing-bee/