My pet Snow Rabbit and Kawaii Needle Felt Friends
We are excited to welcome back to the J-Culture Activities Studio, Jessica Corlett from Flapjac, with more cute needle felting craft workshops. Last year her popular workshop sold out within 1 hr of tickets going on sale. This year there will many needle felt workshops running thoughout the weekend so purchase your class space early to avoid disappointment.
Learn the art of Japanese needle felting whilst making you very own pet snow rabbit. We are happy to say these are just as cute, but much warmer and cuddlier than the icy Japanese originals! Pop your new fuzzy pet in your pocket to take home.
Jessica will also be teaching you how to handmake your very own Japanese Needle Felt Friend and wear them home as either a keychain or a brooch. These adorable accessories make perfect gifts. Try out this kawaii, fuzzy and surprisingly easy craft technique.
Find out more about Jessica, Flapjac and her club the Otome Sewing Bee, the UKs only specialist J-Fashion dressmaking & crafts club, at www.jessicacorlett.com
- Friday the 14th, Saturday the 15th, Sunday the 16th, All day
- £5 Per person
- Recommended for teenagers and adults due to sharp tools
- No advance bookings. Tickets available on the day of the event only.
- Classes can be paid for at J-Culture Activity Workshop reception.
- You should be at the J-Culture Activity Workshop 10 minutes before the starting time for the activity.
Join the Facebook event for all the news and updates on this fuzzy felty workshop.