Chinese Fried Noodle
Easy to cook with English Worcester sauce.
- 100g ramen noodles
(cooked according to instructions on the package)
- 50g lean pork
- 50g cabbage
- 25g carrot
- 2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- some dried seaweed flakes
- some red pickled ginger
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- some salt and pepper
- Cut the pork into 1cm strips . Chop the cabbage into strips 2cm, and the carrot into 5mm x 2mm.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan and fry the pork, cabbage and carrot on a medium heat. When cooked, add the rest of the oil, and the cooked noodles, mix well, and continue frying.
- Add A and mix well. Serve on a plate, and garnish with dried seaweed flakes and red pickled ginger.