Adults’ Finalist sushi by Cara Satmoko, from the Original Sushi Competition 2003.
- 96g sushi rice
- 6 thin slices chorizo
- 6 chives
- some paprika pepper
- Thinly slice the red pepper, into 6cm x 0.5cm slices.
- Take 16g of sushi rice and mould into an oval shape. Repeat 6 times.
- Wrap each piece of sushi rice in a slice of chorizo, with the chorizo on the bottom and the rice inside.
- Place the sliced red pepper onto the rice, and tie each bundle together with a chive.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika pepper and serve.