Double Decker Sushi
Children’s Silver Winner sushi by Yui Hamada, from the Original Sushi Competition 2003.
- 400g sushi rice
- 400g smoked salmon
- 3 strips nori (21cm x 1cm)
- 2 olives, stoned and halved
- some cream cheese
- Mould the sushi rice into a rectangular shape, resembling a double decker bus in height/width ratio.
- Wrap the salmon in a layer around the rice.
- Carefully wrap the nori longways around the centre of the rectangle.
- Place the olive halves under the rectangle as wheels.
- Add two dots of cream cheese for headlights.