‘I Love The UK’ Sushi
Children’s Gold winner Nigiri sushi by Seiko Kitano, from the Original Sushi Competition 2003.
- 60g sushi rice
- 4 slices of lemon sole(approx. 18g each)
- Some butter
- Some wheat flour
- 8 baby asparagus
- 4 small pieces of nori(8cm x 1cm)
- Some white miso mixed with mayonnaise(optional)
- Sprinkle the lemon sole with wheat flour and sautee with melted butter in a frying pan.
- Boil the asparagus in salted water.
- Take 15g of rice in your right hand and gently mould it into the shape of a ship’s hull. Repeat four times.
- Place the lemon sole and asparagus on the pieces of rice, and secure with the nori.
- Spread the white miso and mayonnaise mixture on top(optional).