Take your Spanish omelette and Japanify it.
- 350g cotton tofu
- 4 large eggs
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp sake
- salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 50g pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- vegetable oil
- Wrap the tofu in a towel, put something on top, and leave for 10 minutes to force out the excess water.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, mix in the cheese and season with salt, pepper and sake. Then add the tofu, crushing it as you go into medium-size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the onion and pepperoni. Then add the egg mixture to make an omelette. When the egg has started to set, stir the top in a circular motion, adding the tomatoes.
- Turn the omelette and cook the other side.