Create a dip with a difference, using antioxidant-rich matcha green tea.
- 1 tsp (1.6g) matcha powder
- 200g cream cheese
- 50g sour cream
- 6 tbsp chopped walnut
- 3 tbsp chives
- 3 tsp ground red pepper
- 5 dashes of sea salt
- Remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator before use to allow it to soften.
- Add matcha to cream cheese and sourcream and blend thoroughly.
- Add red pepper and chives to the paste and mix lightly.
- Refrigerate. When cold, serve with a garnish of walnuts, chives and red peppers.
- Serve with vegetables or your favorite crackers.