- 220g cooked rice, mixed with 2tbsp sushi vinegar
- 1 sheet nori
- 100g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 large tortilla, grilled
- 1 egg
- 30g spinach
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2-3 crab sticks
- vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir-fry the spinach, then cut into small pices.
- Beat the egg, season with salt and scramble it. Tear each crab stick lengthways into several pieces.
- Place the nori on the tortilla. Spread the smoked salmon evenly on the nori, then the rice.
- Place the fillins in a line down the centre. Then roll up tightly away from you.
- Carefully cut the roll in two and serve each half wrapped in paper (or cling film) to hold it together. Enjoy with mayonnaise or soy sauce as dipping sauce.