Miso Chicken Mince on Rice
Ask your butcher to mince the chicken for you if you can‚ find it ready minced.
- 150g minced chicken
- 150ml water
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp red miso
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp sake
- 3 tbsp corn or potato flour mixed with 3 tbsp water
- 2 portions of cooked rice
- Put the chicken in a pan with the cold water, stir to loosen, then heat to a boil.
- Lower the heat and add the mirin, miso and sake to the pan. When the chicken changes colour, add the corn flour (mixed with water) to thicken.
- Serve the rice in a bowl with the chicken mixture on top.