Miso Yoghurt Marinated Cod
- 2 pieces cod fillet
- 80ml miso (light brown coloured miso is preferred)
- 100ml plain yoghurt
- Some flat-leaf parsley for garnish, finely chopped
- Mix the miso and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Put the miso yoghurt mixture into a shallow container, place the cod, and coat all sides with the mixture, cover and refrigerate for overnight.
- To cook, lightly wipe off any excess miso mixture (but don’t rinse it off).
- Preheat broiler, place the cod on a baking sheet and position the backing tray approximately 6 inches away from top heating element. Broil about 7-10 minutes, until nicely golden and flakes easily.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.