Natto Fried Rice
Combine super-healthy natto with rice for an easy and nutritious mid-week meal.
- 2 packs natto
- 300g cooked rice
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3-4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oil, for frying
- 3-4 shiso leaves
- Wash the cooked rice briefly and drain well. Chop the red pepper and spring onion into very small pieces. Mix the soy sauce into the natto.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the red pepper and spring onion, then add the natto.
- Add the rice and mix with the other ingredients, continuing to stir-fry. Add some salt at this point, if needed.
- 4. Serve on individual plates and garnish with chopped shiso leaves.