Adults’ Second Winner sushi by Dennis Briscoe, from the Original Sushi Competition 2005
- 96g sushi rice
- 6 slices Parma ham
- 12 small sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp basil(finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp of sun-dried tomato(finely chopped)
- Peel avocado and mash into a paste. Mix with chopped tomato and basil.
- Make 6 oval shaped rice balls with sushi rice.
- Wrap each of the rice balls in a slice of Parma ham.
- Put a spoonful of avocado mixture on top of each rice ball and top with 2 sun-dried tomatoes and 2 basil leaves.