Spaghetti with Mushrooms
The nori used in this dish is a great low-calorie food full of healthy minerals.
- 200g spaghetti, cooked
- 30g shiitake mushroom (2-3 pieces)
- 50g any other types of mushroom (shimeji, enoki, porcini etc.)
- 1 slice bacon
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- olive oil (to stir-fry)
- 1 tbsp butter
- nori seaweed, cut into thin strips (optional)
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and slice finely. Cut the bacon into thin strips. Chop the garlic. Cut the spring onion diagonally into pieces 2cm in width.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the garlic, and then bacon. When the bacon becomes crispy, add the mushrooms and stir-fry until cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the pasta into the pan and mix with the ingredients, then add the soy sauce and butter and stir-fry lightly. Garnish with spring onion and nori seaweed when serving.