The spicy chilli flavour will stimulate your appetite!
- 100g konnyaku (1/2 standard size block)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sake
- 1 tsp mirin
- 1 dried chilli pepper, thinly sliced
- Cut the konnyaku into 1.5 cm cubes, place in a small pan with water, bring to the boil and keep boiling for 2 minutes. Drain well. Cut the green pepper into bite size pieces.
- Heat a frying pan and stir-fry (without oil) the konnyaku for a few minutes. Then add the oil and the green pepper and stir-fry a few minutes more on a medium-high heat.
- Add to the pan and stir-fry on a medium-low heat until no water remains.