Stir-Fried Cabbage with Butter Soy Sauce
Stir-fry the soft leaves of the pointed cabbage in butter for a rich flavour, given depth and aroma with a splash of soy sauce. The combination of butter and soy sauce is very popular in Japan. It works particularly well with the simple taste of cabbage, creating a very moreish dish!
- 1/4 pointed cabbage (175g)
- 20g butter
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 lemon wedge
- Finely shred the cabbage, removing any hard parts from the core as you go.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the shredded cabbage, and stir-fry.
- Once the cabbage has softened, add the soy sauce, and mix through, then remove from the heat and plate.
- Garnish with the lemon wedge and serve.