Childrens’ First Winner sushi by Eitaro Kobayashi, from the Original Sushi Competition 2005.
Makes 1 pizza
- 250g sushi rice
- 90g tuna sashimi (thinly sliced)
- 90g salmon sashimi (thinly sliced)
- 6 prawns(boiled and opened)
- 50g salmon roe
- Thin omelette(2 eggs, some sugar and salt)
- 10 mini sausages
- 10g frying fish roe
- 3 sheets nori
- 1 kiku flower
- Some cheese(grated)
- Cut omelette into thin strips.
- Cut nori into a round shape 25cm across and place on a large plate.
- Place sushi rice on 2 and mould into a flat round shape.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over rice.
- Place toppings in concentric rings from edges to centre in following order: salmon roe, salmon sashimi, sausages, tuna sashimi, omelette strips, prawns, frying fish roe, and top with kiku flower in the middle. Cut into slices to serve.