Sweet Berry Sushi
Adult Bronze winner sushi by Emma Garderton, from the Original Sushi Competition 2003.
- 180g sushi rice
- A selection of berries(any kind)
- Some chocolate sprinkles
- 10 mint leaves
For the Crepe Mix
- 1 egg
- 70g wheat flour
- 15g bar chocolate
- 15g coca powder
- 250cc milk
- To make the crepe mix, first grate the bar of chocolate finely and melt it (by putting it in a bowl then placing the bowl into boiling water, halfway up the bowl). Strain the flour and cocoa powder well and mix in the egg, milk and melted chocolate (in that order),then strain.
- Cook ten crepes from the mix in a very light oiled, or non-stick frying pan.
- Mix the rice with the chocolate sprinkles. Wrap it in the crepes and put into small glasses.
- Put the berries on the rice and place the mint leaves on top.