Wakame Salad with Sesame Dressing
Simple, quick and healthy.
- 5g dried wakame, soaked in a water for 20min, then drain and squeeze any excess water
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 80g silken tofu (1/4 standard size block), cut into small pieces
<For the dressing>
- 2 tsp ground sesame
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- some Japanese karashi mustard (optional)
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour it over salad.