Wasabi Cream With Smoked Salmon
A simple and delicious way to bring a little wasabi heat to any classic dish.
- 200g sliced smoked salmon
- 100g creme fraiche
- 20g S&B Wasabi Sauce
- 100g red radish,grated and drained
- 1 shallot,chopped finely
- 5g dill, chopped finely
- 5g chives, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare the wasabi sauce by mixing all the ingredients except the smoked salmon together. A blender will prove most effective at producing a creamy, smooth texture.
- Once the mixture is cream-like, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the wasabi cream and serve it alongside the smoked salmon. Alternatively, combine the two on blinis and serve as a canape. This wasabi sauce can also be used as an excellent accompaniment to roast beef.